2. Create a GXquery metadata
Execute GeneXus, and select the following option offered in the GeneXus menu: Tools/GXquery/Create metadata
You will see the following dialog:
- URL. Enter the GXquery Web URL.
- Name. The new metadata, named with the KB name, will be created in GXquery Web.
- Repository. You can select the repository where the new metadata will be created on the defined GXquery instance.
- User. You have to select the option "Connect to GXquery" and enter the administrator user of the GXquery installation to connect to it. administrator is the default value.
- Password. Enter the administrator password. administrator123 is the default value.
Note: The user depends on the GXquery's administration policies.
In the GeneXus Output you will see the information of the metadata creation:
Note: The metadata creation generates a GXqueryExport.log in the Knowledge Base directory.
3. Now you are ready to create your queries in GXquery Web
HowTo: Build a Pivot table
HowTo: Build a list as a Table
HowTo: Build Charts
Creating metadata (spanish)