GeneXus Tilo Beta 3 improves productivity and flexibility, so that you can continue to build outstanding apps and get the most out of the latest smart devices available on the market.
- Support for architectures armv7s (CPU Apple A6 of iPhone 5 and iPad 4th Generation) and arm64 (CPU Apple A7 of iPhone 5s, iPad Air & iPad Mini Retina) in order to get highest performance in those devices
- Uploaded images can be limited by size.
- Android & iOS
- Offline applications
- Developer Experience
- For each syntax improvements
- A new (optional) clause was added in the For Each that allows us to define the Transaction (or Transaction' level) that we want to use as base for the For Each. See Base Transaction in For Each command for more information.
- Theme class cross reference to know by what objects a class is referenced
- Background Specification: this feature speeds up the building process as it allows to specificate the objects when they are saved and reuse this specification at the build process.
- Apps generated with Windows 8 Generator are ready for Windows 8.1
Other Key Features
- Extensions have to be rebuilt since the compatibility package number changed from 39403 to 75406
- A Knowlegebase conversion process happens since Theme classes are now unique. See Theme conversion process
- The order word is not optional any more. If you need to specify an order clause you cannot skip the order word. See Base Transaction in For Each command for more information.
- There are changes in the Option Distinct clause's behavoir in order to make it more useful that could affect compatibility.
Changes in Software requirements
- iOS Generator: iOS >= 5.1.1, XCode >= 5.0.1 is required
- Windows 8 Generator: Windows 8 generated apps require Windows 8.1