Allows to manage meta elements present in the generated HTML document header for the object, using the "http-equiv" attribute for them.
Meta elements are composed of a pair of texts name/value. This property manage this elements references are managed using a collection and in addition provide methods for getting the elements information.
In addition to the Count property (used to get the size of the collection), the following methods are available :
- AddItem. Given the name and value adds an item to the collection.
- Clear. Clears the collection
- RemoveItem. Given the name of an element, removes it from the collection.
- Text. Returns the name of an element given the index of the item in the collection.
- Value. Returns the value of an element given the index of the item in the collection.
This line in the GeneXus object
will generate the following line in the generated HTML document header
<meta http-equiv="NewTag" content="NewValue">
Objects: Transactions, Web Panels