It's really simple using the user control InNewWindow
If using GeneXus v15 U6 or higher, we recommend using 'Web Extension Toolkit' instead of 'InNewWindow': Go To Link
Drag the user control to the webform.
InNewWindow1.Target = "http://www.google.com"
InNewWindow1.Scrollbars = true
InNewWindow1.Width = '900'
InNewWindow1.Height = '600'
- Target: URL that will be open.
- Width and Height: the dimensions of the popup in pixels.
- Name: Specifies the target attribute or the name of the window. The following values are supported:
- _blank: The url is loaded into a new, unnamed window.
- _parent: The url is loaded into the current frame's parent. If the frame has no parent, this value acts as the value _self.
- _self: The current document is replaced with the specified url.
- _top: The loaded url replaces any framesets that might be loaded. If there are no framesets defined, this value acts as the value _self.
- Fullscreen: how to open a full screen popup.
- Location: Shows or hides the URL field in the new window. FF and IE don’t allow to hide it by default.
- Menu Bar: Shows or hides the browser menu on the new window; deprecated in newer browsers.
- Resizable: Allows to disable the resize for the new window. Not recommended.
- Scrollbars: Allows to disable the scrollbars for the new window. Not recommended; not supported in Google Chrome.
- Title Bar: Shows or hides the browser title bars.
- Tool Bar: Shows or hides the browser navigation bar (back, forward, reload etc) on the new window; not supported in Google Chrome.
- directories: if the popup should have a row across the top with buttons to popular web sites.
- status: Shows or hides the status bar. Again, most browsers force it to show; not supported in Google Chrome.
- copyhistory: Whether or not to copy the old browser window's history list to the new window.
- left/top: Coordinates of the window top-left corner on the screen. There is a limitation: a new window cannot be positioned offscreen.
- fitscreen: Whether or not the new Window should fit the parent window.
- refresh parent on close: Refresh parent object when closing the prompt.
- Control Name: Internal Control name.
- Targets: (Character Collection) For opening multiple differents popups at once.
- OpenWindow: Opens a new browser window.
- SetFocus: Focus the browser on the new window.