|A map, a gallery, a whole Cow's life.
Take pictures of your cows while you walk through them.
Show them on a map, flip through the image gallery.
Answer questions like: When was a specific Cow where and how did it look like?
You can download myCowbook.apk to run it in your device from: http://labs.genexus.com/myCowbook/mycowbookmainpage.html
This sample shows :
- Layout: take a look how images are placed on the layout and how to customize the application design using themes.
- WorkWithDevicesCapture in level capture.list uses SD ImageGallery control\
- Share action: take a look how to share pictures on WorkWithDevicesCaptures.List
Workcforce needed: one click!
- WorkWithDevicesByMap uses SD Map control
- Favorites uses SD Paged Grid
- WorkWithDevicesCapture in edit mode uses SD Scanner control
- WorkWithDevicesShared uses SD Rating
- Transaction "Capture" (in insert mode) is called in an action of the 'CowBook' Dashboard. (Android)
- Camera: Take or Select Image on Device and upload it on Save
- GPS or Positioning: Geolocation selector on insert and SD Geolocation user control on view and edit. (iOS)
- Security: Users can Register, login (local, facebook, twitter) etc. and can only view their records
(See GetCurrentUser procedure and OnlyCurrentUserRecords dataselector used in WorkwithDevicesCapture (List properties))