For builds after RC refer to GeneXus Tilo Night Builds Log
- improvements in synchronization.receive() so that less memory is consumed and performance is improved when handling big data sets.
- fix related to import / conversion of pattern instances
- new: file handling functions in ruby
- new: GXflow: Workflow engine can access a separate DB (you need to create a new data store named GXflow) and schema of that Database can be specified.
- fix: unable to deserialize in create kb from server
- fix: for each with order and unique clauses generated wrong SELECT clause
- fixes related to modules
- fix: SD: variables were not refreshed correctly because of server side state handling issues.
- new: data stores are versioned internally too.
- new: "Event Back" in SD Panels and Dashboards. Can be used to execute arbitrary code when the back button is pressed.
- fix: IDE locks generating Smart Devices
- fix: "error: The given key was not present in the dictionary" when creating a smart devices environment
- new: ios: Expressions can be evaluated in smart devices user events.
- fix to masterpage and themes, scrolls and transitions
- new gxquery api: public methods to get metadatas and queries
- new: SD: expressions support added in user events
- fix: metadata generation fixed (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
- fix: android, fix update apk from url if its not in the market.
- fix: nulls handling en ios offline
- fix: gam security was being checked in objects with authentication none
- fixes to code generation with modules
- fix: android: fixes to drag&drop
- New: KB, Version and Environment properties are versioned internally, so as from now changes to these properties can be committed. Changes to environments (new, remove, rename) can be committed too.
- new: iOS: support for Nine-Patch images and ImageScaleType = Tile
- new: iOS: tab items support enabled and visible in runtime
- new: offline: Data Receive Criteria Property has values Manual, On Application Launch, After Elapsed Time
- new: Calloptions can be used in user events
SDPanel1.CallOpTions.CallTypeName = CallType.Popup
SDPanel1.CallOptions.EnterEffect = CallEffect.CurlUp
SDPanel1.CallOptions.ExitEffect = CallEffect.CurlDown
SDPanel1.CallOptions.TARget = "left"
SDPanel1.CallOptions.TargetHeight = "60"
SDPanel1.callOptions.TargetWidth = "25"
- new: File data type: Text file handling in iOS / Android
- new: iOS: TwitterAPI.OpenTweet and OpenUserProfile
- new: ios offline: Blobs are stored in file system and not in sqlite
- new: IDE: usability: new dialog to create environments
- new: IDE: usability: toolbar has "new object" icon
- fix: GAM Ruby: Authentication with Facebook and Google gives an access error
- fix: WEB: 403 forbidden when clicking link in masterpage in app with encripted parameters
- fix: Ruby: Upload of multimedia is not working in SD Applications with Ruby. See and download a work around here, meanwhile the next build is not ready.
- new: IDE: Specifications errors and warnings are saved in the KB and can be viewed at any time via the new Error List window.
- fix: IDE: Json inspector now supports the Json Name property and gets set if an item has a Genexus invalid name
Check GeneXus Tilo Beta 2 Night Builds Log