08/19/2014 - GeneXus X Evolution 3 Upgrade 1 has been released! (build 83191)
GeneXus X Evolution 3 Upgrade 1 previews are part of the releasing process of Upgrade 1. They are intended to round up Upgrade 1 and facilitate adoption once released.
Refer to GeneXus X Evolution 3 Upgrade 1
Released: August 11th, 2014
- fix: ApplicationNum was changed.(42) using GAM deploy tool
- fix: error in jscript related to arrays and numeric / decimal values
- fix: SAC 36299 - apps with GAM didn't work in sites with medium trust level
- fix: timeout in deploy to cloud changed for slow connections
- fix related to gam deploy tool related to execution in 32 or 64 bits platfoms
- fix in android related to interop.msg()
- fix to autoresize and grids in win forms editor
Released: August 1st, 2014
Mayor fixes in the protection system. Version 9.5.14 of the protection is required in order to use this or higher previews/versions. This upgrade must be installed using the GeneXus setup. If you are using the centralized licenses scheme and/or the GeneXus Protection Server, you must download and install version 9.5.14 or higher.
Error "Invalid protection version XXX, required version 9.5.14 or higher." will be displayed if the protection is outdated:
See SAC 36269 for further details.
- Fix in GXflow clients setups
- iOS: Fix to warning message from Apple when uploading an app that does not use remote push notifications
- iOS: Fix to <webpanel>.link() method related to base URL
- iOS: fix to wheel control in some iphone 4 devices
- Java web: runtime error related to arrays in web forms
- Developer Menu: fix to URL of KBN
- .NET: fix to "object reference not set ..." related to SDTs and synchronization of SD apps
Released: July 22nd, 2014
- Setup: fix to setup related to launching GeneXus after running it.
- IDE: feedback of exceptions in deploy to cloud improved
- Web: fix to http 403 forbidden on POST, related to trailing blanks
- Web: fix to SAC# 36180 - Empty date variables had wrong value after calling a procedure.
- Web: Grid Collapse Property was not being taken into account
- Smart Devices: Interop.Msg() didn't work if parameter was an SDT
- Smart Devices: fix related to SAC# 36149 and Japanese characters and encoding.
- Smart Devices: Synchronization.Receive method error codes were not returned well
- Android: Application bar properties were not read correctly
- Android: fix related to orientation handling
Released: July 10th, 2014
- SAC# 36080 - Paginado de work with pasa a siguiente página pero queda grisado al utilizar WW+ y Salvado de Filtros
- NET Generator Fixed issues related to excel documents and EPPlus (SAC # 35891)
- Android Fixed ControlValueChanged not working correctly on edit texts (SAC # 36133)
- GAM Net Connection Error fixed - String reference not set to an instance of a String
- Fix to concurrent generation
- Fix to SAC# 36111 - PDF Report does not load in popups
- Fix to SAC #36104 - error: Unknown function 'pathtourl' saving TRN that uses PathToURL function in rules
- Fix to SAC #36095 - Unknown function 'Decrypt64', when this function is used in conditions
- GxServer - Fix null reference in partial update when a delete items is not included
- Android - Check "build-tools" directory for the zipalign tool
Released: June 30th, 2014