Steps to create and configure an AWS Bucket for storage of the GxCloud backups:
- Create an AWS Bucket
- Go to AWS Console and click S3
- Click "Create Bucket" and fill the Bucket Name and select the Bucket Region (US Standard is the default one)
- Configure an AWS IAM to access the bucket
- Go to AWS Console and click "Identity & Access Management"
- Go to Policies and click "Create new Policy"
- Select the option:"Create Your Own Policy"
- Fill the Policy Name and paste this on Policy Document (change <BucketName> with the name of the bucket created:
- Click Create Policy
- Go to Users and click "Create new User"
- Fill with the name of the user and click create
- IMPORTANT Save the Access Key ID and the Secret Access Key and click close 2 times
- Go to the list of Users and select the one created
- On the Permissions Tab click on Attach policy
- Select the Policy created and click Attach Policy
- The Saved Access Key ID , the Secret Access Key, the Bucket Name and the AWS Region are the ones needed to upload backups.