Steps to create an AWS Access Key for managing AWS Resources remotelly from the Command Line.
- Go to AWS Console and click "Identity & Access Management".
- Go to Users and click "Create new User".
- Fill with the name of the user and click create.
- Save the Access Key ID and the Secret Access Key and click close.
- Go to the list of Users and select the one created.
- On the Permissions Tab click on "Attach policy".
- Select the Policy "AdministratorAccess" * and click Attach Policy.
Keep secure the Access Key and Secret Key.
* Never grant FullAdministrator Access to an AWS Production Account. Use IAM Policies instead.