GeneXus M connects to a platform on a cloud that, powered by AI, generates code.
The good news is that you just need to install M, and not the platform.
- Download the "GeneXus M" for your platform (Linux, Mac or Windows)
- from https://www.genexus.com/en/products/genexus-m if you never used GeneXus
- from https://www.genexus.com/betatesters if you want the latest beta version and give feedback through the Beta Testers forum. This option is exclusively available for GeneXus clients.
- Check Software and Hardware Requirements
- Supported operating systems
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 or later (64bits)
- Ubuntu Linux (64bits)
- Hard disk: Minimum of 400MB of space for the installation
- Memory: Minimum of 4GB required
- Unzip it to a specific folder
- Start GeneXus M
The platform is being provisioned automatically by GeneXus. A workspace for your Knowledge bases and prototypes is activated when logging in.
It is important to notice that the workspace provisioned by GeneXus is for prototyping and beta testing purposes only and may (and will) be destroyed after some period of time and in any case, there is no guarantee of high availability or durable persistence at all, no backups are done.
: If you want to beta test it using you local GeneXus Beta installation, check out this article: GeneXus M Standalone