GeneXus M connects to a platform on a cloud that, powered by AI, generates code.
The good news is that you just need to install M, and not the platform.
- Download the "GeneXus M" for your platform (Linux, Mac or Windows)
- from https://www.genexus.com/en/products/genexus-m if you never used GeneXus
- from https://www.genexus.com/betatesters if you want the latest beta version and give feedback through the Beta Testers forum. This option is exclusively available for GeneXus clients.
- Check Software and Hardware Requirements
- Supported operating systems
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 or later (64bits)
- Ubuntu Linux (64bits)
- Hard disk: Minimum of 400MB of space for the installation
- Memory: Minimum of 4GB required
- Unzip it to a specific folder
- Start GeneXus M
The platform is being provisioned automatically by GeneXus. A workspace for your Knowledge bases and prototypes is activated when logging in.