To get started:
- Create a new KB using GeneXus 15.
- Then go to the menu option 'Create KB From Server' and select this KB PayPalSDK
- Build All to start familiarizing with the SDK.
- Under the 'Example' module you will find some objects that allow you to test all the main functionalities described in this documentation: one-time payments, plans, and agreements.
- Add your credentials to GetAccountCredentials procedure under PayPal->Requests. See Get Paypal crendentials for more information.
- To be able to receive tokens and execute payments/agreements, your application needs to be on a public URL (not localhost) so it's reachable by PayPal. You can easily achieve this by enabling "Deploy to Cloud" property in your generator properties.
- Once you have decided to integrate this SDK into your system, export the PayPal module and import it into your KB.
- When you are ready to start your production environment, change the host from sandbox to production in GetHost procedure (both URLs are there).