Actions by GeneXus
- GeneXus uses a set of public standard classes. You can find them here.
- GeneXus updates its dependencies on every release.
- GeneXus fixes known vulnerabilities on its releases.
Actions by Developers
- Upgrade to the latest GeneXus's version.
- Verify third party component used against Known Vulnerabilities Data Bases, mailing lists, etc.
- Check for User control´s, Extensions, Patterns and External Objects dependencies.
- Security Scanner helps to detect this scenario with case codes #120 & #121.
- Change the Data Base driver to the latest on deploy.
- Verify the server's software is up to date.
- Implement security policies.