Scene Text Recognition API allows you to localize and extract text from natural images and scenes.
The Scene Text Recognition API allows you to extrapolate text from natural sceneries. To use this you have to use the POSTInferenceSync procedure.
GeneXusSAPLeonardo.SceneTextRecognition.POSTInferenceSync(&SceneTextFile,&OAuth2.0_credentials, &ResponseOK, &ResponseError, &Message)
- &SceneTextFile: the image to be analyzed
- Image types allowed jpg, jpe, jpeg, png.
- Dimension size: equal or greater to 64 pixels.
- &ResponseOK: is a Structured Data Type(SDT) that contains the result if no errors are found.
- &ResponseError: is a SDT that contains the error code, the error message, and some details if an error was found.
- &Message: is a Message that contains information about the request.
&ResponseOK SDT Composition
&ResponseError SDT composition
Read more about the Scene Text Recognition API.