The Image Classification service allows you to classify images into a pre-defined set of categories or, in case of a customized model, your own set of categories.
To use the image classification API you have to use the POSTInferenceSync procedure
GXSAPLeonardo.ImageClassification.POSTInferenceSync(&ImageClassificationFile, &options, &Oauth2_ClientCredentials,&ResponseOk,&ResponseError,&ErrorOut, &Message, &IsSuccess)
- &ImageClassificationFile: is the file to be analyzed.
- Image files: jpg, jpe, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, tif, tiff.
- Archive files: zip, tar, gz, tgz.
- &ResponseOk: is a Structured Data Type(SDT) that contains the result if no errors are found.
- &ResponseError: is a SDT that contains the error code, the error message, and some details if an error was found.
- &Message: is a Message that contains information about the request.
- &IsSuccess: is a Boolean that is true if no errors were encountered.
&ResponseOk SDT Composition
&ResponseError SDT composition
Read more about the Image Classification API.