The Face Detection service(API) detects faces in images and, if any, returns bounding box per face for every image.
To use the Face Detection API you have to use POSTInferenceSync procedure
GeneXusSAPLeonardo.FaceDetection.POSTInferenceSync(&File,&Oauth2_ClientCredentials, &ResponseOK, &ResponseError,&Message,&IsSuccess)
- &File: is the file containing the image/images to analyze in order to search for faces.
- Archive file: zip, tar, gz, tgz.
- Image file: jpg, jpe, jpeg, png, gif, bmp.
- &ResponseOK: is a Structured Data Type(SDT) that contains the result if no errors are found.
- &ResponseError: is a SDT that contains the error code, the error message, and some details if an error was found.
- &Messages: is a Message that contains information about the request.
- &IsSuccess: is a Boolean that is true if no errors were encountered.
&ResponseOK SDT Composition
&ResponseError SDT composition
Read more about the Face Detection API.