The Translation service (API) allows you to translate multiple translation units from a source language into multiple target languages.
To use the Translation API you have to use the Translation Procedure
GeneXusSAPLeonardo.Translation.Translation(&body, &TranslationResult, &Message, &IsSuccess)
- &body: is a Structured Data Type(SDT) that contains:
- The source language of the text to be translated
- A collection of target languages.
- A collection of texts to be translated
- &TranslationResult: is a SDT that contains:
- A collection of translated texts.
- &Message: is a Message that contains information about the request.
- &IsSuccess: is a Boolean that is true if no errors were encountered.
&body SDT composition
TextTranslationRequest SDT composition
&TranslationResult SDT composition
TextTranslationResult SDT composition
TextTranslationTranslation SDT composition
Read more about the Translation API.