Indicates which resource of the deep link will be served by the entry panel when the application manages automatic deep linking scenario.
The value of this property must be the complete name of the resource, including suffix or prefix. For example:
- For web resources in the same Knowledge Base: gx:<local_resource_name> (selectable by clicking on )
- For .NET environment generated or external resources: <resource_name>.aspx
- For JAVA environment generated or external resources: com.<knowlege_base>.<resource_name>
Deep Link Name := <name> [ ; <name> ] *
where <name> is the web resource which the panel will serve.
- As of GeneXus 15 Upgrade 7 the following features have been added:
- Multiple deep link names could be defined for the same panel.
- Web resources selection in the same KB. In this case, a reference to this resource is created, so cross reference diagram includes it.
- Deep Link name property is case insensitive
This property applies only at design-time.
If we have a Smart Device Panel called SDViewProduct which serves the URL: http://www.mystore.com/viewproduct.aspx?1 (i.e. ViewProduct web panel)
- The "http://www.mystore.com/" will be the value of Deep Link Base URL property.
- The SDViewProduct panel must have 'gx:ViewProduct' set on Deep Link Name property, or alternatively 'viewproduct.aspx'.
- The SDViewProduct panel must have a parm rule for receiving the product id (i.e. parm(in:&ProductId)).
Refer to HowTo: Deep Linking on Smart Devices for detailed concepts.
This property is available since GeneXus 15 Upgrade 6.
Objects: Panel for Smart Devices, Work With for Smart Devices
Platforms: Smart Devices(Android, IOS)