There are some details you must know before starting to use the Collaborative Translations Tool.
- You must have a GeneXus Account. If you don’t have one, you can create it by accessing the URL: https://accounts.genexus.com
- Languages are general for the entire tool and they are defined by the tool administrator.
- For each Knowledge Base that you want to translate, you have to create a project. You will be the owner of it.
- The complete translation process of each literal consists of: translating it and approving its translation.
- The tasks that only the project owner can carry out are the following:
- A project can be:
- Public: Any person who accesses the Collaborative Translations Tool can collaborate entering translations.
- Private: Only people assigned by the project owner can enter translations.