GeneXus X Evolution 1: faster, easier to use, better generated applications, a new and productive team development proposal, more generators, more environments, support for larger Knowledge Bases and more, lots more.
Take a look at GeneXus X Evolution 1 Overview to understand the scenarios targeted by GeneXus X Evolution 1 and its key benefits.
Follow up by reading the Release Notes that already contain the what, why and how of each feature.
Download (Bookmark: www.gxtechnical.com/xev1/download)
GeneXus X Evolution 1 Installation Manual
Read GeneXus X Evolution 1 Release notes to know about the new features. (Bookmark: www.gxtechnical.com/xev1/releasenotes)
Check the Live Samples. (Bookmark samples.genexus.com )
GeneXus X Evolution 1 Help (Bookmark: www.gxtechnical.com/xev1/help)
Read here about the step by step process to convert a GeneXus 9.0 KB to GeneXus X Evolution 1.
- GeneXus X Evolution 1 has been released on September 2, 2009
- RC 2 was released on August 19, 2009
- RC was released on June 22, 2009
- Beta 2 was released on March 9, 2009
- Beta 1 was released on December 29, 2008
- CTP 2 was released on October 26, 2008.
- The first CTP was released on September 22, 2008 at the XVIII International Meeting.
Beta tester resources
Special thanks to the 500+ Beta Testers who shared 6700+ emails and helped us increase to 1700+ cases our automatic tests, in a beta process that took almost a year. They worked hard with us. Very hard many of them!
Bookmark this site: www.gxtechnical.com/xev1