Survey is a fully mobile application with a web backend, that allows you to create your own surveys.
- Create: Text field, Date chooser, Numeric field, Multiple choice drop-down list (ComboBox), Multiple selection (CheckBox), and Multiple choice grid questions.
- In all the different scenarios when you go back on the wizard, you will have the answer loaded if it was previously done.
- In ComboBox and Grid questions, it is possible to change the next question depending on the option selected, giving you the chance to change the survey flow.
Text field questions are questions that could be answered with a simple text (Character(100)). For example, your name, your surname, your favorite football team, etc.
Numeric field questions are questions that could be answered with a numeric value (Numeric(4.0)). For example, your age, how many dogs do you have, etc.
Date chooser questions are questions that could be answered by choosing a specific date. For example, your birthday, when did you finish school, etc.
ComboBox questions are questions that could be done by choosing an answer from a set of pre-charged options. This type of questions allows you to create two types of questions:
- Yes/No questions. For example: Do you like sports?
- Questions with multiple options. For example: Where are you from?
This type of question allows you to change the Survey flow, so if the user answers "No" to the question "Do you like sports?" you can change the next question for other than "Which one?".
Grid questions are questions that could be done by choosing an answer from a Grid with pre-charged options. For example, which food do you prefer.
This type of question allows you to change the Survey flow too.
CheckBox questions are questions that could be done by choosing one or more answers from a set of pre-charged options. For example, Which football teams are from Europe.
Note: The following link may help you if you don't know the steps to test a feature or built the application to see it in action: HowTo: Take advantage of a KB referenced in this wiki
It has been developed and designed for GeneXus 15. A version for GeneXus X Evolution 3 is at Survey