GeneXus X Evolution 2 Upgrade 7 previews are part of the releasing process of Upgrade 7. They are intended to round up Upgrade 7 and facilitate adoption once released.
Refer to GeneXus X Evolution 2 Upgrade 7
- Query Object: fix to issue related to conditions with .AND. and .OR.
- PostgreSQL: fix to parameters casting in conditions with when clause (SAC 37445)
- minor fix to pdf reports, fixes some issue relating to showing them in Chrome browser
- .NET Win: fix to scrolls and error messages
- show protection version in license manager
- fix to addday, addmth, addyr methods that receive operations in parameters
- fix to support sending kb to gxserver when using sql server 2014
- BPM: fix in BPDeployer.exe to avoid logging by default (increase default performance)
- BPM: fixes reorganization of GXflow's DB from X Evolution 1 Upgrade 8 to X Evolution 2 (any upgrade)
- GAM: fixes in session / cache handling
- fix: SAC 37342, related to user event execution and Android 2.3.*
- List of remote programs could not be a file (@<filename>)
- fix: SAC 37140, related to forecolor property of a grid column and conversion from GX 9.0
- iOS: fix related to GoHome and Tabs
- fix: SAC 37341 Prompt didn't return value to control in web component if focus was not on control
- Fix to SDK Setup
- fix: grid wasn't refreshed when order changed
- fix: Web: Automatic refresh was triggered while entering a date filter and not after validating it.
- fix: Android: Edit box didn't work well when setting enabled = 0 and enabled=1 after it.
- fixes in Setup and KBN (do not affect product)