In this version the Statistics Module has been included as well as new features has been added too. See all the information about Workflow in GeneXus X Evolution 2.
- GAM Integration: Now the GXflow authentication method can be GAM (GeneXus Access Manager). See more information here.
- Statistics Module: Now the gxflow statistics module has been included in GXflow`s client. See more information here.
- Business Process Animation: Now it is possible to obtain a graphic representation of the process and visualize the order in which the different tasks were executed. See more information here.
- Email Notifications Customization: Now the email notifications can be customized. You can change the email´s body but also de receivers. See more information here.
- Deploy Process Notification: Now you can receive an email when a business process diagram has been deployed.
- Document metadata: Now the documents can have additional information.
- Export To XPDL: Now it is possible to export the business process diagrams in xpdl format. See more information here.
- Selective Processes Deploy: Now it is possible to select the business process diagramas we want to deploy. See more information here.
- Check Business Process Diagram: Now when saving a business process diagram, a check process validates if the diagram is well formed. See more information here.
- BPMN symbols have been completed: Embedded Subprocess, Timer Start Event, Message Start Event, Cancel Intermediate Event, Error Intermediate Event, Compensate Intermediate Event, Link Intermediate Event, Message End Event, Cancel End Event, CompensateEnd Event, Error End Event has been added.
- Workflow Document Instance Data Type has new property ExtendedAttributes, it returns the document´s attributes collection added by the user.
- Workflow Role Data Type new properties and methods to obtain processes, activities and roles by GUID.