This is a list of restrictions to take into account when producing .NET Core applications.
- .NET Core does not support Basic Authentication https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35296648/basic-authentication-in-asp-net-core
- WMI (the equivalent of JMX in Java) is not available, because that is something specific to Windows and it is also being deprecated in the industry.
- GUI Reorganizations are not supported (nor the Show Prompt property for reorganizations), since both cases are Windows forms dialogs.
- Generation of Event Log entries for errors is not supported since Windows Event Viewer is specific to Windows.
- SOAP native implementation is not supported because of the low support of WFC and CoreWFC on the platform.
- GxConfig.exe tool that allows modifying database connection settings at web.config (when using .NET) is not supported since it is a Windows form dialog. As an alternative, you can use GxEncryptCMD.