- Download and Install StripeCardControl User Control (Stripe Card Control).
- Download StripeSDK KB from GeneXus Stripe SDK.
- In the “Panels” folder, you will find example web panels that demonstrate the SDK’s functionalities.
- In the “Stripe” folder, you will find all the necessary SDTs, Procedures and an External Object, which contains all the methods used for each functionality the SDK provides.
- Some DLL files were added to the KB. They will extract automatically at build time. These files are necessary to use Stripe’s API.
- To be able to test the examples you must set up your publishable and secret keys in Stripe/Procs.
Now you are ready to go, you can test all the examples provided.