Indicates the criteria to center the map at startup.
|Custom ||A specific location (coordinate) is used to center the map.|
|Default ||The map center is determined by the points loaded in it.|
|My location ||The map is centered in the current device location.|
Allows indicating how the map is centered at startup.
- When My Location is chosen, the map is centered in the current location of the device.
- If Custom is chosen, an Attribute/Variable of Geolocation domain or Geography data type must be selected where the center location is stored. The Custom Center Attribute property or Custom Center Field Specifier property are used for this purpose.
- When Default is chosen, the map center is determined by the points loaded in the map and the value in Initial Zoom property.
- If Initial Zoom is set to Nearest point visible, the point in the middle of the region determined by the device location and the nearest point is used to center the map.
- If Initial Zoom is set to Show All Points, the point in the middle of the region determined by all the points is used to center the map.
- In other cases, the center of the map is not determined.
This property applies only at design-time.
To apply changes made by this property, do a Build with this Only of the object.
Objects: Panel for Smart Devices, Work With for Smart Devices
Platforms: Smart Devices(Android, IOS)
Controls: Grid (Control Type: SD Maps)
Maps Control Type
Initial Zoom property