This article is an overview of GeneXus 16 Upgrade 11 features (compared to GeneXus 16 upgrade 10) and what needs to be taken into account to adopt it.
It has been released on September 3rd, 2020..
This upgrade includes several improvements and fixes related to security and stability, and also some new features in different fields. It allows to use of Artificial Intelligence capabilities on the edge and getting the most out of the devices' power; the Chatbot generator adds Botmaker as a Whatsapp provider to allow multimedia in chats through Whatsapp; GXflow is now available in .NET Core using the data stores MySQL and Oracle.
GAM API allows to
- physically delete of a User (and all its related information)
- recover a logically deleted User
- Support for .NET Core added for the following DBMSes: MySQL, Oracle
- New settings to improve performance in high scalability environments
- Custom authentication and authorization panels configuration when using GAM.
: The Query Object includes several improvements in relation to it's grammar to create more expresive queries. If you create or save objects with this version they cannot be evaluated in previous versions (For more information check SAC#47809
). Once objects are saved with this version the conversion cannot be undone, the following message may appear:.
Checking Import References...
error: Part descriptor not found: 'Query Version 3' (provided by package 'Artech.GXplorer.BL').
The AnalyzeResponse object changes its structure, so the resources of the chatbot have to be updated to avoid this error:
error src0216: 'GXOutputCollection' invalid property. (Procedure 'x' Source, Line: 279, Char: 57, Details)
See SAC 47860 for more information.
- PDF Reports with HTML require to set height and width (For more information check SAC#46755)
Some methods change their signature, for security fixes. See SAC 47901 for more information.
- GAMRepository.IsRemoteAuthentication (State parameter is added)
- GAMRepository.GetRemoteApplication (Client Id parameter is changed by State)
- GAMRepository.RedirectToRemoteAuthentication (State parameter is added)
- GAMRepository.GetGAMRemoteInitialProperties (State parameter is added)
Please check these links for further features, compatibility aspects, issues and details of the already mentioned.
GeneXus Server: https://www.genexus.com/developers/rn?data=0;6;V16;11;V16;10;
GeneXus for SAP: https://www.genexus.com/developers/rn?data=0;8;V16;11;V16;10;