This is GeneXus' Beta Channel. Here you get insight into upcoming features, features that require feedback from the battlefield, from beta testers with real projects, to improve their functionalities and robustness, to make them ready for production purposes.
Usually, they get released in upcoming GeneXus 18 upgrades, depending on the maturity and quality they achieve and of course - depending on your feedback.
Files of this channel are updated every day, provided automated tests return the expected quality level. Updates are detailed at GeneXus Beta Updates Log.
These features are ready to get early feedback.
Create a 100% working secure backoffice in 7 minutes, leveraged by AI, using natural language.
GeneXus .NET Generator generates .NET 8
Now your APIs can be gRPC services
Translate your KBs, collaboratively, with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
Web IDE of GeneXus. Cloud-based.
1) Agree on rules About Beta Versions
2) Get Involved in three steps.
- Subscribe to the GeneXus Beta Testing program genexus.com/betatesters
- Download GeneXus Beta from that site
3) Share your questions, doubts, experience with other beta testers and the GeneXus Team via web through the GeneXus Beta Testers Channel or via email beta at genexus.com. Subscribe at genexus.com/betatesters.
1) Get the latest build from http://www.genexus.com/betatesters.
2) Receive announcements and follow-ups through