The table below describes the main GeneXusAI features per release. It's highly recommended to use the last available version.
Date: By night-build.
GeneXus 16 Beta (download it).
Date: Nov 28, 2018
GeneXus 16 Upgrade 1 preview (download it).
- Upload multimedia to the server-side manually is no longer necessary (1.1.8).
- Support for Google Cloud AI (1.1.10).
- Video module includes Process and Analyze task (1.1.11).
- DetectFaces support for SAP Leonardo (1.1.11).
- OCR with noisy images supports for SAP Leonardo (1.1.11).
- OutputAnalysis data type adds a 'Progress' field with a value in the range of [0..100] in order to use the Analyze procedure for polling the processing progress status (1.1.12).
- IBM authentication by Key added for SpeechToText, TextToSpeech, ExtractEntities, KeyPhrases and SentimentAnalysis (1.1.13).
- Improvements and bug fixes.
Date: Sep 24, 2018
GeneXus 16 official release.
- Support for IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, and SAP Leonardo.
- SAP Leonardo does not support production environment (only sandbox).
- Support for Java, .NET and .NET Core generators.
- Support for Android and iOS online applications.
- Audio module includes SpeechToText and TextToSpeech tasks.
- Image module includes Classify, DetectFaces, DetectObjects, DetectScene and OCR tasks.
- Text module includes DetectLanguage, ExtractEntities, KeyPhrases, SentimentAnalysis and Translate tasks.
- Improvements and bug fixes after beta release.
This document applies as of GeneXus 16.