Represents the output data in the data-set in the context of the GeneXus Cognitive API for custom models.
- Label: Label, GeneXusAI
- Region (structure) -- Describes a bounding-box
- Top: Numeric(4.0)
- Left: Numeric(4.0)
- Width: Numeric(4.0)
- Height: Numeric(4.0)
- Numeric: Numeric(18.5)
- Confidence: Confidence, GeneXusAI (read-only)
- When it is used in Data data type, it represents the output row for a single data in your data-set.
- The value of Features[k] represents the k-value (o k-column) of a single input data (row).
- Features' field count must be equal to the Definition Features' field count.
- When it is used as the output of Predict procedure, Region's fields will be -1 if no region was returned.
This data type is available as of GeneXus 16 upgrade 6.