Represents the complete definition of a model in the context of GeneXus Artificial Intelligence for custom models.
- Name: VarChar(64)
- Dataset (structure)
- Loader: ObjectName, GeneXus
- Option (Structure)
- Batch: Numeric(4.0) -- Describes how many elements will be processed time by time.
- Size: (structure) -- Proportion reservation.
- Training: Numeric(5.3)
- Testing: Numeric(5.3)
- Seed: Numeric(4.0) -- Useful when you want to repeat an experiment (same random splitting).
- Input (structure)
- Features (collection) -- Defines every data input by name and type.
- Output (structure)
- Dataset.Loader field must be set with the fully-qualified name of your dataset 'generator' object (Procedure or Data Provider).
- Features' field count in the Input field must be equal to every Data.Input Features' field? count of your data-set.
- Features' field in Definition.Input and Data.Input? must be correlative in order to describe the name and type of every feature of your data item (i.e. the k-th element of Data.Input.Feature should have the Type of the k-th element of Definition.Input.Feature).
- If Data.Input.Features field has more items than Definition.Input.Features field, remain items in Data.Input.Features will be ignored.
- If Data.Input.Features field has fewer items than Definition.Input.Features, means you have undefined Data.Input.Features and will produce an error.
This data type is available as of GeneXus 16 upgrade 6.