To request and activate your license, follow the instructions mentioned below.
1. Run GeneXus for SAP Systems. An authorization wizard (as shown below) will be triggered if your license is not authorized. Click on 'Request Authorization'.
2. Make sure "GeneXus for SAP Systems" is checked and click 'Next'
3. In the dialog box, click on 'Online' to request the license on the GeneXus website.
You can also request the license by sending an e-mail to your local distributor.
4. Sign in using your GeneXus username and password.
5. Confirm your email address and business organization (dropdown).
6. Fill in the license request form and click on 'Submit'. If you are not sure about what to fill in, leave the form unchanged and submit.
7. You will receive a confirmation email for your license request.
8. When your request is processed, you will receive an email with the authorization file (.gxa extension). Download the keys and run GeneXus. In the 'Authorization Required' dialog box, click on next.
9. Click on 'Browse'. In the dialog box, locate the authorization file you downloaded in the previous step and click on 'Authorize' to complete the license authorization process.
10. You will see a success message as shown below.
If you face issues in activating your license, contact GeneXus support at email@example.com or contact your local distributor.
Note: It is possible to install licenses in a local installation or on a remote server to share the license with your co-workers. To use licenses from a remote server, use the Select Computer option and select the corresponding server name. In that case, you need to get GeneXus Protection Server installed on that server.
If you run GeneXus in a Terminal Server or using a Remote Desktop connection you must install GeneXus Protection Server in the machine where GeneXus will execute.
If you are using GeneXus for SAP Systems features on a standard GeneXus 15 version, follow the regular authorization process and you will have the following options:
If you have ERP Connector Lincence (legacy), it is enough for this Pack
Otherwise, request license for GeneXus for SAP System Pack.
GeneXus Protection Server