This article is an overview of GeneXus 15 Upgrade 7 features (compared to GeneXus 15 Upgrade 6) and what needs to be taken into account to adopt it.
- Improvements for Deep Linking
- UI of Query Viewer control can be customized via Themes
- Several improvements in IDE's stability
- Maximum concurrent generation and specification instances are two times the number of logical or virtual processors of the computer.
- When using External Storage (see Storage Provider property),
- multimedia files do not use the local file system for intermediate storage.
- Excel files by default use external (private) storage
- Storage Provider API supports handling private files in Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure cloud storage providers.
Software Requirement Changes
Before releasing, previews were available at the Preview channel: GeneXus 15 Upgrade 7 Preview