This article is an overview of GeneXus X Evolution 3 Upgrade 6 features (compared to Upgrade 5) and what needs to be taken into account in order to adopt it.
GeneXus X Evolution 3 Upgrade 6 ships improvements and bug fixes.
- StoreAPI supports In-App Billing Subscriptions For more information see SAC#38974
- JS and CSS compression improved (now AjaxMinifier is used) SAC 38676
- Responsive Web Design
- New properties to Text Blocks
- Section control
- Improvements for Team Development on Preview Update For more information see Update From GeneXus Server or SAC#38886.
- Improvements on the Commit/Ignore Team Development Dialog. For more information see SAC#38884 .
- Pending for Commit objects can be Exported. For more information see SAC#38826.
Improvements on the Update/Preview Team Development Grid. For more information see SAC#38887
- Show History options at Version and Environment preferences
For more information see SAC#38972
- Remote authentication support in Smart Devices / REST Services
Compatibility Notes for X Evolution 3 Upgrade 5 Users
GXFlow compatibility notes: If you're using GAM, now you can handle roles and users using the GXFlow API directly; internally GXflow API will automatically call the GAM API (if GAM is enabled). See also GXFlow API integrated to GAM
Please refer to GeneXus X Evolution 3 Upgrade 5 too.
Please refer to this PDF articles with details: https://www.genexus.com/developers/DownloadCenter?en,,,4913
Before releasing, previews were available in the Preview Channel: GeneXus X Evolution 3 Upgrade 6 Preview.