This page lists the sample KBs provided with GeneXus for SAP Systems that may help you get deep insights into Mobile and Web development with this GeneXus product.
You can get these samples at the Start Page of the GeneXus IDE
It allows sales people to manage their contacts and meetings.
- Manage contacts, companies, and meetings
- Log the information of your lead meetings
- Register contact and company info gathered during discovery calls
It's Omni-channel: Web Responsive, Native Android and iOS applications; all with Fiori look & feel.
It could be the app for the upcoming event or conference your company organizes, allowing your guests to get all the information about it.
- Schedule your favorite conferences
- See all the information about the speakers, rooms, sessions
- Check out what people are saying about the conference on twitter
It's an Omni-channel front-end: Web Responsive, Native Android and iOS applications with a neutral look & feel; and has a Web Responsive Fiori backend.
Web and SD application with Fiori UI that allows to approve or reject purchase orders directly from a SAP ERP installation.
- Allows registering a list of SAP ERP servers
- Log into one SAP ERP from this list
- Retrieve pending purchase orders from SAP ERP
- Approve or Reject purchase order
It's Omni-channel: Web Responsive, Native Android application; all with Fiori look & feel.