The Mini App Center is an essential part of the Super Apps and Mini Apps architecture. It is a place where the Super App is declared and the Mini App definitions are stored to be later reached and loaded from the Super App.
This provisioning server provides the following functionalities:
- Registration of organizations, their members, and permissions. For instance, define who can upload Mini Apps of a certain Super App.
- Provision of digital signatures to be included in the Super App packaging.
- Provision of the services to search for Mini Apps for a given Super App. This is distributed through the GeneXusSuperApp Module. These searches can be made by:
- Relevance in a specific period of time.
- Access management for Mini App releases (registration, release for review, enable it for production).
- Sign the metadata of a Mini App with the private key of the Super App. This is done automatically when a new Mini App version is uploaded.