This article is an overview of GeneXus 18 Upgrade 3 features (compared to GeneXus 18 Upgrade 2) and what needs to be taken into account to adopt it.
It was released on April 26th, 2023.
This upgrade provides overall stability improvements, especially for Security and Deployment.
- GXflow can now be enabled by selecting Tools > Workflow > Enable Workflow.
- Security can be defined at the Query Object level. See more information in SAC #52785.
- New Datastore: Support for Cosmos DB added.
- Java adds support for:
- Enhanced RTL support in Web (.NET, Java) and Angular. See SAC #52793.
- Dark mode support in GXflow.
- Angular: New set of properties for Progressive Web App (PWA) development. See SAC #52737.
Technology update & Future Proofing
- Java: Support for Tomcat 10.1 and Servlet spec 6.0. See SAC #52460.
Please check these links for additional features, compatibility aspects, issues, and details: