The EventGridSchema Structured Data Type is defined below the AzureEventGrid module and allows you to publish Events to Azure Event Grid using the Event Grid Schema.
This is an alternative format to using the CloudEvents schema.
- The subject, data, eventType, and dataVersion cannot be empty. Otherwise, you'll get an error at runtime.
- If not explicitly set, the Id defaults to a GUID.
- The topic must be set when publishing the event to a domain, and must not be set when publishing the event to a topic. Otherwise, you'll get an error at runtime.
- The time of the event will default to the time that the event is constructed.
- metadataversion: Event Grid defines the schema of the top-level properties. Event Grid provides this value.
Since GeneXus 18 Upgrade 5.