The CloudEvent Structured Data Type is defined below the GeneXusEventEventDrivenAPI module and represents the event to be sent by an Event Router using the Event Messaging API.
It follows the Cloud Events specification.
For more information, see CloudEvents specification
- The combination of "id" and "source" must be unique for each distinct event.
- If not explicitly set, the "id" defaults to a GUID.
- The data can be sent as binary using base64 (see Handling of "data"). To be sent as binary, the SendEvent method must receive the binaryData parameter with a TRUE value.
- The time of the event will default to the time that the event is constructed.
- The SpecVersion will default to the spec version of the cloud event. It cannot be assigned.
This external object is available since GeneXus 18 Upgrade 5.