- Host - Character(100): domain name or IP of the SFTP server.
- Port - Numeric(9.0): port number - Default value: 22.
- User - Character(100): registered server user for authentication (without @domain).
- Password - Character(100): registered user's password for user/password authentication method.
- KeyPath - VarChar(256): absolute local path to the registered private key used to establish the connection.
- KeyPassword - Character(100): password of the encrypted key file indicated on KeyPath property.
- AllowHostKeyChecking - Boolean: True if the server's fingerprint will be checked against a known_hosts file. - Default value: true.
- KnownHostsPath - VarChar(256): absolute path of the known_host file.
- If a KeyPath is configured, it will automatically try to establish a connection using the private key even when a password is also configured.
- known_hosts file format must be the OpenSSH defined format. More information here.
- The User is needed when using a private key authentication method.
- If AllowHostKeyChecking is false, it will not check the server identity even if KnownHostsPath is configured. This configuration is not recommended because it allows man-in-the-middle attacks. Use for tests only.
- If AllowHostKeyChecking is true it will not establish a connection to the server if KnownHostsPath is not configured, known_hosts has an invalid format, or the server fingerprint does not match any of the registered hosts in the mentioned file.
- KeyPath's referenced private keys are base64 encoded files. It is expected to use an Encrypted private key, and use the KeyPassword property to set the key's encryption password. Allowed file extensions: none, .pem, and .key.