The table below describes the main changes made to GXtest.
Date: By night-build.
Release: GeneXus 16 - Beta Channel
Release: GeneXus 16 - Upgrade 6 Preview
- Added WA in CUTFO feature for nested SDT fields parameters.
- Unit test and Data Provider generated code is commented if an error occurs when auto-generating unit tests.
- Added category "Test" in new object window.
- SD UI Test object added.
- Run SD test from IDE and see it's results.
- Rebuild All Tests menu option.
- Test Coverage. See documentation
Date: 21 August.
Release: GeneXus 16 - Upgrade 5
- Export test execution results to HTML document from Test Results window
- Changed GXtest versioning. See this page for more information.
- Fix runtestslist task from the execution data file
- Added output "GXtest" in GX IDE for GXtest logs
- Fix CUTFO(*) for domain & attribute parameters. Moved Data sets count to KB property instead of an input box.
- Several fixes in CUTFO(*).
- UI fixes and text's translations.
- Improved CUTFO(*) feature generating multiple data sets for each generated test.
- Fix license checking error
(*) CUTFO refers to "Create Unit Test For Object" feature.