The table below describes the main changes made to GXtest for GeneXus 17 upgrades.
Date: By night-build.
Release: GeneXus 17 - Beta Channel
- WIP: Create Unit Test for REST objects
GXtest for GeneXus 17 Upgrade 2
Date: February 24th, 2021.
Release: GeneXus 17 upgrade 2
- Negative values generated by the CUTFO feature were wrong (lower than the lowest one allowed)
- Running web UI Tests on Edge Chromium for java environments is now supported
- Alert commands were malfunctioning where there was more than an alert in a test execution
Date: December 18th, 2020.
Release: GeneXus 17 upgrade 1
- Added commands by control name for tables: GXtest UI Commands by control name in grids
- Added command GetMessages for retrieving messages and error viewers displayed on webpages.
- Added command DoubleClick by control name.
- Added support for combined keyStrokes using SendKeys and KeysBy commands. The separator is |
- Changed assertion comparer diff control
- Fixed show android results in Test Results window when the test is inside a module.
- RunTestsList MSBuild task was not using KB properties when JSON execution file had ScreenshotMode, HtmlMode, and/or Browser not defined
- Test execution was being marked as successful in some cases that should not.
- Clean Results button in the Test Results window was not working as expected (it needed 2 clicks to clean all results)
Date: October 20th, 2020
Release: GeneXus 17
- New commands by control name available
- Added support for new Edge browser (only Net & Net Core envs)
- Added new Test -> Web environment properties: Screenshot mode and HTML mode
- Added new command: SetWindowSize
- Changed test objects' names and descriptions
- Android test results are shown in the Test Results window now
- Saved page HTML for failing commands
- Improvements in MSBuild tasks for running tests
- After running tests from GX IDE, the first test is auto-selected to show its commands & assertions detail.
- Fixed web UI Tests running on Firefox going to slow in NetCore envs
- Improved frame detection on SwitchFrame command
- AddCapability command with "boolean" values not working
- Edge Legacy compatibility issues were fixed
- Fixed ClickBy commands on Firefox
- Fixed SwitchWindow and CloseWindows commands
- Added retry mechanism to avoid failing commands occasionally
- Fixed mocking when reading Date & DateTime types from JSON file
- Fixed error when running a test before had made an environment build