The table below describes the main changes made to GXtest.
Date: By night-build.
Release: GeneXus 16 - Beta Channel
Date: By night-build.
Release: GeneXus 16 - Upgrade 9 Preview
- CUTFO Business Components supported
- Added new validation commands for web ui tests
- Set BaseURL property with environment property Web Root as default
- Run This Test option available in Tests Explorer window
- Fix TakeScreenshot command error in .Net when image path already existed; now image is replaced.
- Update UI drivers after open KB instead of in execution time.
- New Test Options and its associated form
Date: February 19, 2020
Release: GeneXus 16 - Upgrade 8
- Take a screenshot when UI Test Web command fails
- UI Commands bugfixes
- Fix CUTFO for numeric vars
- Link the GXtest module version to specific GXtest version
- Increased AssertNumericEquals parameter length to allow larger numeric comparisons
- Added support for running web UI tests for Java versions > 8
- Added support for running web UI tests in Microsoft Edge 18 (HTML) (.Net envs have an issue)
- Test Coverage. See documentation
- Export HTML report language fixes
- Smart Devices test results include steps
- Added new tool window to view web UI test screenshots and exceptions
- Fix RunTestsList msbuild task not using Browser property in json file.
- Support mocking in Net Core envs and some log improvements
Date: December 20, 2019
Release: GeneXus 16 - Upgrade 7
- GXtest module checking fix (for not english versions)
- Fix some CUTFO particular issues
- Assertions improvements
Date: November 30, 2019
Release: GeneXus 16 - Upgrade 6
- Added WA in CUTFO feature for nested SDT fields parameters
- Unit test and Data Provider generated code is commented if an error occurs when auto-generating unit tests
- Added category "Test" in new object window
- SD UI Test object added
- Run SD test from IDE and see it's results
- Rebuild All Tests menu option
- Code Coverage. See documentation
Date: August 21, 2019
Release: GeneXus 16 - Upgrade 5
- Export test execution results to HTML document from Test Results window
- Changed GXtest versioning. See this page for more information
- Fix runtestslist task from the execution data file
- Added output "GXtest" in GX IDE for GXtest logs
- Fix CUTFO(*) for domain & attribute parameters. Moved Data sets count to KB property instead of an input box
- Several fixes in CUTFO(*)
- UI fixes and text's translations
- Improved CUTFO(*) feature generating multiple data sets for each generated test
- Fix license checking error
(*) CUTFO refers to "Create Unit Test For Object" feature.