This document explains how to install a User Control using the Install from file option of GeneXus Server.
Note: To install a User Control from the Marketplace, please refer to HowTo: Installing a User Control from GeneXus Marketplace to GeneXus Server.
1. Locate or generate the corresponding ZIP file. If you already have the User Control, simply compress it into a zip file. Otherwise, if you don't have it, you can download it from https://marketplace.genexus.com/home.aspx.
2. Select the User Controls Node.
3. Select the 'Install from file' option and the following window will be displayed:
4. Select the corresponding ZIP file.
5. Select the 'Upload' option:
6. GeneXus Server will refresh the page, and the new control will be displayed in the list.