Following you will find the requirements by component needed to install GXquery 4.0.
- Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012.
- Internet Information Server 7.0 or higher version.
- URL Rewrite Module for IIS
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 sp1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher version (Express, Standard or any other Edition).
- The SQL database user must be administrator or have enabled the "sysadmin" property .
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable (see SAC #23847 for details).
- Enable Windows Communication Foundation HTTP/Non-HTTP Activation
- Processor: minimum of 1 GHz (multi-core recommended)
- Memory: minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk: minimum of 700 MB of disk space for the installation. To load metadatas you will need additional space
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher version
- Firefox 9.0 or higher version.
- Chrome 16 or higher version.
- Safari 5.1 or higher version
- Adobe Flash Player
In all cases you must copy the dll driver in the \Web\bin directory of the Gxquery installation:
- On DB2 UDB you have to copy the IBM.Data.DB2.dll file.
- On DB2 for iSeries you have to copy the IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.dll file.
- On Informix you have to copy the IBM.Data.Informix.dll file.
- On MySQL you have to copy MySQLDriverCS.dll file.
In addition, to the case of Informix, DB2 UDB, DB2 for iSeries and Oracle you have to install a 32bit client to connect to those DBMS.