The Outbox allows visualizing those tasks where the user has participated and that were already completed.
The following figure shows this application interface:
The following sections describe the different components of this application.
- Consult: It allows to see the application associated to the property "Query web application" of the task.
- Comments: It allows to see the process instances comments.
- Documents: It allows to see the process instances documents.
- Search: It allows to search for tasks.
The task grid shows the tasks where the user has participated. By default, only those tasks created in the current date are shown. To visualize more tasks the user must use the Task Search Filters. The task grid consists of the following options:
Comments: If a task has associated comments, the ballon icon is shown in this column. By clicking on the former icon a dialog will be displayed showing the comments associated to the task.
Documents: The column represented with the clip icon indicates whether the task has associated documents or not. If it is so, the clip icon will be shown in this column. By clicking on this icon, the user accesses the Work with Documents application, which allows working with the documents associated to the task.
- Sort Ascending: It allows to sort the process instances by the name of the column selected. From A to Z.
- Sort Descending: It allows to sort the process instances by the name of the column selected. From Z to A.
- Columns: It allow to select the columns wanted to be visible.
- Process Instance Id: Process Instance Id
- Subject: Process Instance subject
- Process: Process Definition name
- Version: Process Definition version
- Task: Task Name
- State: Process Instance State
- User: Task assigned user
- Created: Process Instance date create
- Ended: Process Instance date ended
- Deadline: deadline task
- Group by this field: It allows to group de process instances by the column selected
- Show in groups: It allows to group the process instancess by the column selected.
- Filters: It allows to filter the process instances.