This user control is used to embed any of the GXflow components in the generated applications.
Unzip the GXflowEntryPoint.zip file in the UserControls folder. Execute GeneXus with /install and open GeneXus.
Note: You can find the zip here: <GeneXusX>\Packages\GXPM\Extra, where <GeneXusX> is the GeneXus installation folder. The UserControls folder is in the GeneXus installation folder.
To use the GXflow Entry Point control, drag the control from the toolbox to a Web Panel and you will get the following:
To use the control, change at least the following properties:
- Set the EntryPoint property to the desired GXflow component.
- Set the Connection group with a valid username and password, or set a Workflow session with a valid username or password as shown below:
&Session has webSession type.
Then, when executing your WebPage using the control, you should get the GXflow component within your application:
- Width: object width in pixels or % (default 100%).
- Height: object height in pixels (default: 700 pixels)
- EntryPoint: the GXflow component to show; available values are as follows:
- Border: details if a border is shown.
- Scrolling: displays the scroll bar with the available values:
- Auto: as default value.
- User: GXflow valid user. Use only for prototyping.
- Password: GXflow valid password. Use only for prototyping.
This User Control is included in the GXflow U3 Preview #1 or higher version. Check the SAC # 26110 for more information.
Remember that "GXflowEntryPointUC.ProcessInstanceId = <value>" only applies to "History" entry point.
If loading an XPZ fails with "error: User control 'GXflowEntryPoint' is used by some object(s) but is not installed in this GeneXus instance. Please install it and retry." install this User Control. (keyword: gxflowentrypoint )