This menu allows you to set the schema to be used to authenticate users.
- GXflow: Standard schema. The verification is performed on the users defined in the system.
- Windows: The user currently logged into Windows operating system is used.
- External: A customized mechanism is used to verify the users.
- Default: GXflow
- Authentication Program: Only visible if the authentication schema is external.
<Procedure_name> must be as shown below:
.NET: <Class Name Fullyqualified>,<Assembly Name>
JAVA: procedure class name
The procedure specified here has to be as follows:
parm(in:&UserId, in:&UserPassword, out:&error);
is based on the WorkflowUserId domain
is based on WorkflowPassword domain
- &error is Numeric (4): returns the result of the user evaluation. The engine also verifies if the user is nominated.
Possible values to return are as follows:
0: Valid user and password.
9998: Incorrect user or password
9995: Access denied
Note: You must be responsible for compiling the procedure.