The Organizational Units Definitions application can be accessed from the GXflow Management Console.
The organizational units definitions allows to define the organizational units structure. Please read HowTo: Work With Organizational Units to see an example on how organizational units are used.
The following sections describe the different components making up this application.
- New: It allows to add new organizational units definitions.
- Edit: It allows to edit organizational units definitions.
- Remove: It allows to remove organizational units definitions.
- Display: It allows to display organizational units definitions.
This grid has the following options:
- It allows refreshing the grid.
- It allows selecting the columns wanted to be visible.
- It is possible to sort some columns by clicking on their title.
This grid consists of the following columns:
- Name: organizational unit definition name.
- Description: organizational unit definition description.
GXflow Management Console
GXflow Organizational Units Definitions