This application allows the user to visualize the document he has created. The following figure shows My Documents interface:
The following button toolbar allows you to perform some actions over the workitems in the grid.
- Comments: Pressing this button allows the user to view the comments associated with the document.
- Versions: Pressing this button allows to view the document versions.
- Read: This option allows to read the document.
Document Format: This column shows the format of each document through the icon identifying it.
Comments: This column will display the icon, which will allow the user to view the comments associated with the document.
Digital Signature: When a document has been digitally signed, this column gives access to a dialog with details of the digital signature and the certificate used to sign the document. Locked: This column shows whether the document is locked by a user to modify it. Bear in mind that when a user executes the Modify action on a document, it will remain locked until the user completes the modification.
- Sort Ascending: It allows to sort the process instances by the name of the column selected. From A to Z.
- Sort Descending: It allows to sort the process instances by the name of the column selected. From Z to A.
- Columns: It allow to select the columns wanted to be visible.
- Name: Document name
- Type: It shows the document type. Be careful not to confuse the type with the format. Formats may be Word, Excel or PDF, among other, while document types are exclusive for each workflow application.
- Author: User that was the author of a document. This column will always show the desktop user.
- Checkout Responsible: The user that check´s in the document.
- Group by this field: It allows to group de documents by the column selected
- Show in groups: It allows to group the documents by the column selected.
- Filters: It allows to filter the documents.