This user control is used to embed any of the GXflow components within the generated applications.
Unzip the GXflowEntryPoint.zip file in the UserControls folder. Execute GeneXus with /install and then open GeneXus.
Note: You can find the zip here: <GeneXusX>\Packages\GXPM\Extra, where <GeneXusX> is the genexus installation folder. The UserControls folder is in the GeneXus installation folder.
To use the GXflow Entry Point control you must drop the control from the toolbox to a Web Panel and you will get:
In order to use the control change at least the following properties:
- Set the EntryPoint property to the desired GXflow component.
- Set the Connection group with a valid user and password or set a Workflow session with a valid user or password like this:
&Session has webSession type.
Then, when executing your WebPage using the control, you should get the GXflow component within your application:
- Width: object width (in pixels or %) (Default: 750 pixels).
- Height: object height (in pixels or %) (Default: 250 pixels)
- EntryPoint: the GXflow component to show; available values are:
- Border: details if a border is shown.
- Scrolling: displays the scroll bar;with the available values:
- Auto: as default value.
- User: GXflow valid user. Use only for prototype use.
- Password: GXflow valid password. Use only for prototype use.
This User Control is included in the GXflow U3 Preview #1 or higher version. Check the SAC # 26110 for more information.
Remembe that "GXflowEntryPointUC.ProcessInstanceId = <value>" only applies for "History" entry-point.
If loading an XPZ fails with "error: User control 'GXflowEntryPoint' is used by some object(s) but is not installed in this GeneXus instance. Please install it and retry." install this User Control. (keyword: gxflowentrypoint )