This article explains the steps needed to configure the GXflow Client for Smart Devices.
Create KB from server http://samples.genexusserver.com/v15/.
Checkout GXflowClientSDDemo knowledge base.
This KB already includes a Ticket Reservation sample (see Demo folder).
You can create your own business process diagrams referencing custom Smart Devices objects. In such case, you must edit the WorkflowSDCalled object and write calls to each of the referenced objects.
Note: If you have already a KB with your own business process diagrams objects, instead of adding new business process diagrams to the GXflowClientSDDemo knowledge base, you should do the following:
- From GXFlowClientSDDemo KB, select Export All and generate a GXFlowClientSDDemo.xpz file with all the objects of GXFlowClientSDDemo knowledge base.
- Import that xpz file into your original KB (option Knowledge Manager > Import).
By doing these steps, you will be able to associate any of your business process diagrams to custom Smart Devices objects. Don't forget to edit the WorkflowSDCalled object and write the correspondent calls to the referenced objects.
Make sure the chosen platform (Android and/or iOS) is enabled to be generated.
The following steps can be skipped if WFADMINISTRATOR user is used.
Steps to create a new user:
1) Login to the GAM management console as administrator, using admin/admin123.
2) Choose the option Users and then ADD one.
3) Assign the GXflow Public and Prototyper roles to the new user.
To run the application you have two options:
a) Use your own application compiled in step 3.
b) Download the GXflow application from the store and change the service URL to point to your local installation.
Warning: If you add references to your own Smart Devices objects, you must follow the option (b).